Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Monday, November 14, 2011

Super duper DUDE :)

" Express LOVE! "

: "Sila datang ke sekolah untuk ambil RM100." 
You see, I told you! We have RM100. Extra pocket money for my holiday's plan. 
I planned all my holiday's list to do with the ringgit of 100. But my mother told me,
: "That money enough for me to buy uniform, school shoes, bag, pencil box...."
All school's stuffs she listed in her phone! Somehow I wish I can hit her when she is sleeping,
use pillow fight with her, treat her like a small lido kitty. Eu... Too weird, KITTY some more. HAHA.
Finished laughing? 
Well, I just here to tell you, HOLIDAYS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Christmas is coming. Daddy's birthday is coming. Travel trip is coming. Scuba diving I am coming! :)
How fun I planned all this activities during my holidays? It's the turn for me to fulfill now. GOD BLESS.
Next year, I won't be so enjoy. I think my laptop will rust, my phone will be hang over some where. And, I am just sitting at my study room, busy talking with Tunku Abdul Rahman, John Crawford. Oops, perhaps this won't be happen. I have to start now. NO!

Hey. I want this :D Green tea LATTE. LA DI DO.

Before school holidays, my friends and I went to Pizza Hut. That's all what I want to say. 
YAP XIN YIE. I am proud to show my name.

Duh, FRIENDS <3

Weirdo SMILE>.
:)


Well to say. I will never to forget. 12./11/2011. :)

Duh duh. Get set, BYE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...