Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Friday, October 28, 2011

Something new.

Bye KL. Perak I'm coming :) 



Damn damn damn I wish you were here.
Time Square we been there again. Karaoke we sang again. So how the fun we had again.
Holidays end soon. Wtf... Time flew so fast.
Oh yeah, god bless THAILAND. I still wanna visit YOU. Hmm.
Bought two dresses. Oh gosh, rush rush rush.
The apple of my eye pg18? Are you okay? Is there any dirty stuffs? LOL
Why do I feel invisible? D:
The F is, I needa keep my mood in nervous cause my results kinda bad. Ah, tears drop down. Must.
Don't worry be happy, Happy Halloween! WHAT I always say, 不给糖,就捣蛋!
This is my tragic story. Yo, listen up, Just to break it in my heart. Check it!



Kane Dennis !










THE END. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...