Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello November :D



Is the first day of November. Holidays coming soon :) Aha, it's the time for me to play and play.
Happy Birthday to Ji Wei :P

To me, you are perfect. (Yes, YOU!) 

-Something happy's happened.
Pizza PARTY this Friday :)
Teacher gave us pizza hut vouchers. Hmm seriously these are what we suppose to have.
Remember the star magazine? HAHAH.

-Something unpleasant's happened.
An unpleasant experience. REAL. What's the hell I'm gonna be? Imma bee Imma bee. -.-
My result BAD. D:
Wth I did in my final exam? What's my problem? Did I study hard? Yes, I did not. LOL
HUH. I scared about my result. I scare my mom scold me. ):
别问我,别拿我当借口逃脱。

Wedding dinner. The most happiest time in October. :P
One more,  DECEMBER.
Hold me.

Mnet Live in Malaysia concert December 03, 2011


MnetMsia500 Mnet Live in Malaysia concert December 03, 2011
Word has it that Mnet Live in Malaysia Concert will have Super Juniorf(x)Miss Aand B1A4.
 The concert is scheduled for 03 December 2011 and venue will be at Stadium MBPJ, Kelana Jaya.

 
Super Junior. Donghae Siwon ♥

fx korea Mnet Live in Malaysia concert December 03, 2011
F(x)  Amber Liu ♥

mv miss a breathe Mnet Live in Malaysia concert December 03, 2011
Miss A      Bae Sueji ♥

B1A4          JinYoung♥

Let's go! HA. Oh yeah, that's all for today. Im feel tired. Sleeping time. Gudbye.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...