Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Thursday, December 1, 2011

In time with you ♥

Buddy, how's life going? :)
I used to it. I owned my day perfectly. This is what I need. But, good days can't go long, s-c-h-o-o-l reopen soon! You boob ASS. Ignore my rudeness. Last last week I went to Singapore.
5 star hotel + Universal studio. I enjoyed much in this trip.












These only few pictures. I was lazy to upload. And the most sad thing is
I didn't bring my camera! GOSH. And of course other trip's picture and experience, I won't be post at here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.


I miss you.
Drama ONE DAY, starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess.

Dexter has a awesome and handsome look when he is young. :)
I love this movie. After one day together - July 15th, 1988, their college graduation - Emma Morley (Anne) and Dexter Mayhew (Sturgess) begin a friendship that will last a lifetime. She is a working-class girl of principle and ambition who dreams of making the world a better place. He is a wealthy charmer who dreams that the world will be his playground. For the next two decades, key moments of their relationship are experienced over several July 15ths in their lives. Together and apart, we see Dex and Em through their friendship and fights, hopes and missed opportunities, laughter and tears. Somewhere along their journey, these two people realize that what they are searching and hoping for has been there for them all along. As the true meaning of that one day back in 1988 is revealed, they come to terms with the nature of love and life itself.

Yes, epic!

Yeah, a shortly post for my trip. 
Well, buhbye. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...