Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May, an adorable month :D

So many things yet so little TIME.

It's the time I post my stuffs again. :D
I did not update my blog a month ago. Today was the last day of May. I must update my blog ASAP by tonight. You got it up there. May was an adorable month. For ME!!
First day of May we celebrated Labor Day. We celebrated many days and festivals in May.
My birthday, my mom birthday, my friends' birthday.... Some more, Mother's day! :)
6May2012
The day before exam I celebrated my birthday :)
Thanks to who gave me birthday presents and who wished me :) Appreciate much. 

Mom, I love you. We sent her a special surprise birthday present this year. Ugh. *Sparkling*


You see, I got heart. :) Mommy gonna laugh the whole night. And, my dad brought us to enjoy buffet. For my, mommy birthday and mother's day. I love you mom, and dad. 
Even when the sky turn grey, I still love you.

I forgot what I need to post up. Ugh. Silly woman one take. Well, May is my favorite month within this 12 months. I totally gave up everything when I forgot what I need to write here... So, just kinda review some stuffs of May. How was my life going? Duh, it seem like special and glamorous. In this month, I did bake my cakes, I did a birthday video for my beloved friends, I did somehow well in my midyear exam.
So hmm, I deleted all the photos which I need to use to update.
In the midyear exam, I was totally exhausted. Every weekend I can't meet with my family and went out for shopping and gathering. D: Was a night sky for me. Horrible dream, horrible midyear. Things happened a lot in school during midyear. I am totally give up my confide to her.

经过一些事一些情,我终究领悟。
友情,是拿来出卖和背叛才显得它的珍贵与价值。
我不希望这一切会发生,但是。。。
还是发生了。我会空想一些真挚的友情,但是却只是空想。
期望往往比现实来的渺小。
我知道,你当我只是工具。我并不了解,也不想去了解。
只待一切已成空。
算了,拥抱过后,天空也没显得多蔚蓝,多晴空。
也许,距离会让我们更醒悟。远一点,感情散一点,没那么痛苦。
不,容易流泪。
麻木了,过后。一切已成空。
我,惫已长大。



  

Well, next target :
















Duh, goodbye. See you again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...