Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

05062012

To be continued....

Sometimes we think we are smart enough to solve our problems. But the really problem is we can't solve the problem we used to be. Again, and again.
Oh yeah? Repeat again. No, is repeat that. Well, seem like acting a PRO.
Cut the crap.

22May2012
Exam over! I love this moment. I spent up my entire day with YQ muachie. Sauntered here and there. Eating. Talking. Chit-chatting. Trying. Not. To. Be. Sor. Poh. :) 
Bought mommy's birthday gift. I think she love that present.  Happy Belated Birthday :)


24May2012
My bestie birthday :) I was full of power. I made a video for her. Real, epic fun. I will not upload that video here, because lack of connection. Internet connection is damn slow. My aunty downloaded dramas, movies, songs, used up the space and megabytes of internet. I'm totally frustrated bout this. But, how can I scold her?
Totally... 
Happy Birthday Joyi ♥ , my muachie. We will celebrate OUR birthdays on this Friday. Hope we enjoy much. :)

25May2012
School celebrated Teacher's day. I absent. I went back to home town. Baked my favourite cake. Failure.

26May2012












Holidays started. Took my undang test. Passed.
Holiday mood on. The whole day starring at the laptop screen just to spend my holiday time full. But I enjoy it much. No need to study, no need to think. It all! But I have to attend classes. And did all my projects this holidays. I haven't even start yet. Ugh, give up! :) I need travel. Well, my Vietnam trip cancelled because of the stupid boss. 
Abalone trip. Whipped Cream. Failure.


03June2012
Life need to continue in their ways. Nor happy, nor sad. 
I love my life everyday going crazy.
Life is just like a cup of coffee. Hmm... 
Pro again huh?

I went to Paradign Mall. Not that good actually. But I bought many of my loving stuffs. 出乎你意料哈.
And I was quite impressed due to its unique design. I want to drive eagerly. EAGERLY. PLEASE. coming soon.

开始觉得,你很粪。
人生,如此脆弱。
开始觉得,你很土。
人生,如此悲痛。
没了NI,生活更好过。
: )

To be continue.... Good bye.

I did this myself :D HA. Moist Chocolate Cupcakes. Fluffy and Yummy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...