Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A summer break before sun sets`


Yet, believe nothing.

Hello, I'm back again. Since there nothing to post up, I just gossip anything I want to. : )

How depth I love my dad huh? :) The card has shown you. Well, I did a Happy Father's Day card the first year. I am ready to bake some cupcakes for my beloved handsome daddy. Hmm. He kinda a cute and serious dad. Sometimes, he scolded us with nothing. Sometimes, he enjoyed the cooking time and did lotsa dishes for us. Sometimes, he spent all his times to help us with our school projects. There's nothing I can show my love for you. I love you to the deepest of the sea. Touched? Almost an old papa style, he still wearing short jeans just like the teens and boys enjoy wearing. I remembered that he brought us to shopping bazaar just to help him to choose casual shoes. Not that kind of running or athlete's type, but the one who teens like to wear- PlayBoy's brand. : ) After three weeks, he kept in the store. And that PlayBoy's brand casual shoes have never see the sunlight again. Hmm.

Ha! You think an 50s something old uncle will wear this kind of casual shoes? Not man at all.
*wink* HA, laugh die me... I thought they wore this...


Hey! Why am I wondering about papa's shoes? Whatever duh.
Back on stage. F(x) is back on stage. :) Electric shock shock electric shock.

Ha you see this you see this. Amber is handsome enough. Oh man. Shocked me! : )
And I watching this drama. Now, korean fever started. Hmm, long time ago duh!

I do I do.

Selca pictures switched on.
<3

Can you see who's behind winlynn? Haha!


Me and sorpoh weili :)

Okay. That's the stuffs I want to gossip about. Is time to let me go. Listen, I won't be here for a whole long week or more than that. Cause I'm kinda stress, and I need to release all! Especially thing that happened yesterday. Huh! What kind of attitude are you acting? You think who you are? Everyone has 3 chances. Stupid kind of personality. NO wonder anyone hated YOU! : )
Bye peeps. Stay tuned. Stay tuned. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...