Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Painfully shy

Tumblr_mdw71ultqb1rlfsrvo1_500_large

I have been five month not updating my blog. I'm back! Actually I just want to relieve my pain. Yes, exam pain. We needed to suffer one month to face the most scared exam in my secondary school life. I need to give out all my stress. Yet, we still need to suffer two more weeks until the exam is officially ended. Grammar poor. SPM. Duh, my skin became more seriously injured because of SPM. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2012. History's subject was harder than trial. Although we have tips, but all the tips is inaccurate. Somehow it could not help much. And i need to study all the things. Burn the midnight oil. This is me. What i just have done for my SPM. I rushed but I still online and even watching TV. It was a bad habit. I know. But i could not do anything.

Cut the crap.
My aunts passed away for 4 months. That was a pain. Even now i typing i still rely on auto-correction if i typed wrong. WTF?!
曾经,我以为我是多么的坚强。但是看透了世界,发现自己原来不过如此的渺小。
曾经,我以为我是多么的快乐。但是经过沧桑,才发现自己原来是这么的懦弱。
怀念过去,我发觉我错了。想太多,想法多。一切如陈云般消失的无影无踪。
世界,是如此的大。而人类是如此的渺小。

311190_461376990566272_1262348331_n_large
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...