Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I wish


Oh YEAH, Happy New Year 2013! I stopped publishing posts since six months ago. Now its 2013. Oh my god. 21 December 2012 was the end of the world. But it was past. (: It is the end of a century. A new century has started. sorry my language was poor. :poop: 
A new year a new life, I think I gotta challenge something I really wish to do before that. See, many things happened on 2012. I can't soon recover from it and I was being emo all the way. A lots of confidence has gone. Feel frustrated any time. The rumour of the end of the world has proved that not everything is right. 

So cuts the crap. I want to start a new life in a new year. I want to live without sad. I want a healthy and happier life style in my new year. Soon, sooner, soonest. I think I have to set myself a schedule fro improvement. I am 18!!! So fast. Oh my god. 

还是说华语吧。虽然,2012年对我来说过得很不平凡。经历了这么多起伏,我是时候要变得更坚强一些,但是事实却不相符。一个人有多么的坚强,他就有多么的脆弱。是时候要改变了。(: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...