Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Awesome (:

后来,我终算学会了如何去爱 可惜......

I love this song pretty much. Oh my god, I think I gonna improve my English language skills since nowadays English is the international language. I know, I know. All I know. But I am a lazy bum. Actually anytime anywhere anything also can learn English. Speak to others, read STAR newspaper, write essays, share comments with each other, post English diary. All I know. See, what I know are these. But I wont do. Cause I am lazy. I mean, this is not the right time for me to do. Just cover my laziness to say this. Ouch.

Nevertheless.

Anyway, my phone spoiled. If there was a sign for me to change a new phone? Ha Ha. Am I think too much? Fcuk. Why always get me in trouble when there's have important things for me to do? Yet, I have nothing.

Nevertheless.

I saw on those social networks, all of my "friends'' since like changing into adults. But me? No. What I want to do?

Nevertheless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...