Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Saturday, March 9, 2013

WTF?!

Am I stupid enough? Why everything's seem simple but it's hard when do? Why can't I just prolong my strong feeling to treat a single one? Well, I just want to express even a single word to whom always make me mad. You SUCKS. Everything are not perfect to me.

世事难料。

My heart dies. I mean, I don't have hope for everything. A sincere heart is very hard to find. OMG.

度秒如年。度年如秒。

A level? Foundation? AUSMAT? Diploma? Hello, it's hard to choose. Damn hard. Hard hard hard. Why?! Piling palang, NS LETTER RECEIVED! I enlisted to SABAH FOR 3 months. The super duper not happy, but I feel so nervous cause what they said was, S&S quite good and comfort for NS. Happy or not to be? Walao, I still haven't finish my resolution. Yet, I'm busy for another things. SWT

What? What? What?

Nevertheless
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...