Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Saturday, January 14, 2012

When nothing goes right, go left.


我很烦。最近...
This is the second week of January 2012. Things happened fast in their own way. We can't afford that pain. It's just, pain enough. I hope everything will be fine in this year. MUST.
I just can focus on my laptop once a week. I just have no time to rest in my own way. Time flew fast. Is the time to reach Chinese New Year before a week. I am in the mood now.
ANGPAU ANGPAU ANGPAU!

我不懂要怎么描述我的心情。复杂的情绪。有东西烦恼着,但想不到烦恼着什么。想努力的时候却听见很多不如意的事;想放弃的时候却没有勇气放下责任;想积极的时候却没有心情。我是怎么了?一年比一年遭。大脑衰退了吗?

You're always talking about escaping. 
Always thinking about it.
Always dreaming about it.

My father always tell me don't be too panic although there's things happen. I know, but I'm just kind clumsy and neurotic. FINE. Don't even make me mad when I am super nervous. Gotta change my blogskin with new look. But I lack of time! Okay, I wish I can sing on a stage somewhere to somebody in sometimes in this year. I can do it. I CAN DO IT! I love my family. Nothing to judge my love to them.

When nothing goes right, go left.

The HM, Happy Chinese New Year soon. Br-uh by-eee...  ☺
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...