Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Brain BLANKED

Click here for more inspiring photos!

    Hello dudes! Long time no update my blog because I was busy doing everything I must do. How are you? Generally speaking,  I was not pretty well. Things happened on its way. Bad things happened after CNY. It was really serious. I cried, :/ I knew it helpless but I just cried. I can't help her anything. Brain totally blanked. Please, God bless her. What I can do is, give support to her. A must. 
    Well, after four days of holidays, school started. I was busy then last time. I even no time to on my computer. Ah! I want to sing. Loud. Crazy. Connive. School test soon. You see? Many things to do this year. Tired of my life. FML. 


    No, I want to jump. I want to jump out my life. No stress, no work. Money, happy, luck all come. Next Tuesday, Valentine's day. :) Happy Valentine's Day to all couples. 

Gotta go, see YOU ~





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...