Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I have an ATTITUDE.

(via: fashionsociety)
Pretty will last long if you are kind-hearted.

Oh shit. It's Monday tomorrow. D: I wonder how school holidays can come even faster. Then I can enjoy my time that one whole long week. Happy early birthday to WengHong. :) We celebrated his birthday today. It was fun and irritated. Practically didn't touch my books on this weekend. Felt so disappointing when you know you have lotsa time to study but you just ignore it. Crazy woman. Am I? You must be kidding. I just wish to be happier this year, forever too. Of cause. And I am trying hard to do something you don't even do. Things almost be done, but give me some more time. When time goes and you will see the different. Trust that. I am not boasting. I am proud to say : I am seventeen. Officially. Soon. I must be as trendy as much I can. Real. I can live well without you.
Once, I love my family. Thanks God give me everything I having now. Sincerely. Although there not much friends to hear me grumbling, but there will always be someone for me. 
Cut the crap.

I wonder how if your man be like this. Will you like it? AHA. 

I know. Don't worry, be happy :) 
        Jetaim'e
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...