Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Friday, February 24, 2012

SuperWOMAN :)


(^_^)
Be who you are. YOU are superhero in my heart. 
What's the problem now? I almost get excited with every piece of you. I have a crush on you. Uh, scary woman. Okay, cut the crap.
I love to sing start on now. We crazy printed out the lyrics and sang at school everyday.
You think I will participate Sentosa Idol? Laugh out loud. Actually I think it before. But I gave up.
It's okay. Cause I can't sing well.
The best feeling in the world is knowing you actually mean something to somebody.
Epic enough.
I used to have a dream long time ago. I wish I can held my wedding at Disneyland.
See:

(^_^)
Didn't you feel romantic enough?
My sister bullied me again. She forced me to off my music player. Beast! Beast! She is really a beast. D:
Yet, she is younger than me. Epic, epic enough.
Tell you something you don't know. I want to learn to drive. Soon. I will take my undang-undang test. Will pass. Will pass. Will pass. :) Must PASS!
了解自己,才能了解别人。:)
Japan here I am. Soon. After SPM test.
Stay tuned. AleBYE.
P/s: Hope Ms.Tan get well SOON.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...