Best viewed in Mozilla firefox or Google Chrome

Friday, March 30, 2012

Temper Run :/


Welcome back. Since last month I updated my blog, I stopped. As busy as a bee's life is not suitable for me. I am quite a lazy person okay? LOL. Monthly test over. Intensive will start on next week. Sigh.

I am totally lost in my life. What life should I have now? Meaningless. Have you ever think about your future, form 5 students? I think it before. But, I couldn't stand for it last long. Pharmacist? Many of them take this course. My friends told this news to me. Slightly interested only. Not really can think it as my future. When we have lost everything, including hope; life becomes a disgrace and death a duty. Life begins hard to breath. We growth. Officially a form 5 student. As you know, six months later.... Ugh! What can I do to withstand my dream? I better start to think it now. Thoughts became more mature. But, stuffs like barbie dolls I used to have is still inside my treasure box. Sometimes we need to be in a kid's mood. Sometimes we will think of LOVE.

:)

Dream high fever now. Jb is handsome, but his eyes too small. I love MinHo more of cause. :)
I always hope bads can gone away.
Don't hurt me. I am to soft to be hurt. Tears drop easily in the midnight, I just scare.

Cut the crap.

Happy Birthday My Darling. You are the happiest people in the world. You are my super-hero.
I always love you ♥
Do not feel dejected, we will always by your side.
No matter what happen, we still have love bind with each other. Van der Waals forces. HAHA.
My teacher told me, as a science student, we need to talk like a scientist!

Well, except for that.  I have something to say.
Don't always copy me.
Show your real personality.
I have take action, don't you know?
Please behave yourself. 
I have nothing to say about you attitude.
You make me angry all the time. You SUCKS!

Bye PEEPS, pesta ria. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...